Monday, January 17, 2011

such great heights.

Sunday Adventure: Climb to the top of Bernal Hill.
Here's a panoramic I pieced together of the breathtaking view:



Bernal Heights Park is yet another gorgeous park in this fine city. You can get up close and personal with the microwave tower and dogs outnumber the humans.






For as much of a pussy as Lupe pretends to be in other situations, you get him out in nature and he is in heaven. He was like a mountain goat climbing this hill!






Then we had brunch at Beretta. Lupe got his own place at the table. The chicken liver crostini turned out to be not so good, so Lupe pretty much ate it all. As soon as we got in the car he then threw it up all over me.



But it's alright. I'll get puked on any day as long as it's by something this cute.

1 comment:

  1. Lupe is one happy dog, Bernal Hill is a great dog park. Love the mt goat reference. I know taking some of those small paths around the top, I get a little vertigo. Max the border collie and I get there once every so often, and it is always a treat. BTW, awesome stiched pic. Matti

    ReplyDelete